Embassy Ingredients is looking to hire a Warehouse/Logistics Manager to oversee and continuously develop our order fulfillment process and manage warehouse operations. You will be reporting to Embassy’s Plant Manager and you will have the opportunity to build your career in a fast growing company. If you have a drive for excellence, strong customer service skills and have a passion for working in the food manufacturing industry this is the position for you.
What you will be responsible for at Embassy:
- Managing the order fulfillment operation to ensure accuracy of receiving, warehousing, order picking, cycle counts and on-time trailer departure
- Managing 3rd party logistic providers and negotiating rates for our global customers
- Creating and ensuring follow-through of a dock schedule
- Coaching, leading and inspiring your team to ensure operational excellence
- Coordinating logistics activities to meet the needs of internal and external customers
- Ensuring Key Performance Indicators are achieved and identify opportunities for improvement and process changes
- Establishing long-term relationships with vendors, clients and carriers for effective and efficient flow of the supply chain process.
- Keeping current on developments in the transportation field, carrier practices, tariff regulations and government regulations
What will you need to bring to Embassy:
- 3 to 5 year experience in warehousing, logistics or supply chain in the food industry
- Experience working with Sage300 (an asset)
- Fluent in Spanish (an asset)
- Raymond Reach and Walkie certification
- Experience executing lean manufacturing expertise/Six Sigma is beneficial
- Technical aptitude and the ability to see the bigger picture
If this position sounds like exactly what you are looking for and you have the skills and knowledge to be an amazing addition to our Embassy Team, we want to hear from you!